Dick Cepek Rolls Out New All-Purpose Truck Tire
New Trail Country EXP is built to handle any terrain, anytime
Dick Cepek Tires & Wheels, the Original Adventure Tire, introduces the go-anywhere Trail Country EXP to its light truck tire line.
Based on the original Trail Country tire, the premium 2-ply, all-terrain hybrid Trail Country EXP features a new tread pattern with an 18.5/32-inch depth and 45,000-mile limited warranty.
“We designed the Trail Country EXP to be a true hybrid, combining competent highway use with off-road traction,” said Ken Warner, VP of Marketing, Dick Cepek Tires & Wheels. “Truck, Jeep and SUV owners will love its performance, both on the street and up the trail.”
The Trail Country EXP fits a variety of 15- to 22-inch wheels, including plus sizes for leveled and lifted applications. Large and wide elements ensure maximum sidewall protection from rocks and curbs.
- Large Surface Area Tread Elements: Provide excellent traction and handling characteristics and enhance the overall all-terrain appearance.
- Wide Voids: Resemble a mud-terrain tire for off-road traction and an aggressive look.
- Ultra-Thin Interlocking Siping: Allows lugs to conform to irregular surfaces and provides lug stability and all-season traction.
- Stone Ejector Ribs: Prevent stones being wedged into tread grooves, reduce stone retention and help resist stone drilling.
- Notched & Stepped Outer Lug Feature: Provides lateral biting edge and lug stability.
- Silica-Reinforced Compound: Offers on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and improved wet handling and braking performance.
“As the Original Adventure Tire company, we’re pleased to add the Trail Country EXP all-terrain hybrid to our lineup,” Warner said. “It’s the latest example of our dedication to providing the best products available for truck, Jeep, SUV and 4×4 owners who enjoy the great outdoors and a lifetime of adventure.”